Chaselon was one of the Green Lanterns used as a power source by the Cyborg Superman for his new model of Manhunters, the Highmasters. He was rescued after Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner discovered the operation.
Chaselon's partner, Diamalon, was killed by the sniper Bedovian during the Sinestro Corps's attack on Oa which freed Hank Henshaw and Superboy-Prime. Chaselon became a willing member of the Alpha Lantern Corps. As a member of the Alpha Lanterns, he was present during the trial of renegade Green Lantern Laira.
- Alien Physiology
- Symbiotic Interface: With the enhancements that comes with being a member of the Alpha Lantern Corps, Chaselon's mind can automatically interface with the Book of Oa.
- Alpha Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
"In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power...Green Lantern's light!" (Formerly)
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 74 Appearances of Chaselon (New Earth)
- 10 Images featuring Chaselon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Chaselon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chaselon (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Alpha Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Alpha Lantern Corps in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Alpha Lantern Corps" category.