Hyper-Man's story was similar to that of Superman's - rocketed from the dying planet Zoron, he landed on the planet Oceania and was adopted by the King family, who named him Chester King. Developing super-powers, he began a crime fighting career as Hyper-Boy, and eventually became Hyper-Man.
Superman discovered that Hyper-Man was going to die from Zoronite poisoning, and sabotaged his career by removing his powers, so that he could marry his girlfriend, Lydia Long, and live out his remaining time in happiness.
- Unique Physiology
- This version of Hyper-Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Hyper-Man looks just like Superman.
- 2 Appearances of Chester King (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Chester King (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Chester King (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Chester King (Earth-One)