- Chief O'Hara was portrayed by Stafford Repp on the 1966 Batman television series and the Batman feature film.
- In the 2016 animated film, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Chief O'Hara was voiced by Thomas Lennon.
- Chief O'Hara was an original character created for the Batman TV series, but he was adapted to the comics fairly quickly, in World's Finest #159 (where he was mentioned, but not actually seen).
- Chief O'Hara was given the first name of Clancy in the mainstream comics universe, but it was never used on-screen. Although he's called Miles in Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.
- In "Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds", O'Hara mentions that he has a wife.
- Appearances of Chief O'Hara (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Images featuring Chief O'Hara (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Chief O'Hara (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Chief O'Hara (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.