Chogar of Tyrea was one of 13 Lanterns killed by a conglomerate of escaped inmates from a Prison Planet.
Chogar was killed by one of the escaped villains from the Prison Planet, and the remaining Green Lanterns avenged the fallen soldier by stopping the criminals.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 3 Appearances of Chogar (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Chogar (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Chogar (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chogar (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."