Christopher Smith was a diplomat who loved peace so much that he would routinely dress up in body armor, kit himself out with a variety of lethal weapons, and parachute into international trouble spots as the Peacemaker, where he would cause absolute mayhem in order to preserve it.
The Peacemaker participated in the Crisis on Infinite Earths. This version of Christopher Smith ceased to exist following the Crisis, but much of his history is shared by the Christopher Smith of New Earth.
- This version of the Peacemaker, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Peacemaker first appeared as a backup feature in The Fightin' Five, but was later awarded his own title with the Fightin' Five as his backup feature. After five issues, the Five ousted him from his own book once more.
- The Peacemaker's first DC Comics appearance was Crisis on Infinite Earths #6.
- 18 Appearances of Christopher Smith (Earth-Four)
- 3 Images featuring Christopher Smith (Earth-Four)
- Quotations by or about Christopher Smith (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Christopher Smith (Earth-Four)