Chrysalis was a reserve member of the Global Guardians.
Chrysalis is a robot hero created by Dr. Gerard Yves Martet at his laboratory in Marseilles, France. Martet blamed the Jewish people and other immigrants for the corruption of France. He designed Chrysalis to appear friendly and liberal, but inside her shell was a swarm of genetically engineered butterflies that carried a deadly virus. Martet planned for his creation to enter large immigrant districts in France and release the insects.
Gerard found a way to get his creation recruited into the Global Guardians, but he died soon after. Chrysalis served loyally with the Guardians but deep down she is aware of her programming.
- Robot Body: Chrysalis is a robot designed with insect like qualities and possesses various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength:: As a robot her strength is beyond that achievable by the finest human athletes.
- Superhuman Speed: As a robot she can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: Chrysalis's body is composed of an unknown metallic substance. This material makes her durable to most attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Chrysalis can exert herself well beyond human limits, as long as she has sufficient power.
- Superhuman Agility: Chrysalis's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Flight: She can fly via a pair of wings on her back.
- 5 Appearances of Chrysalis (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Chrysalis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Chrysalis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chrysalis (New Earth)