- Klaramaran Physiology
- Size Alteration: The Klaramarans are normally of sub-atomic size, although they can control this, and are often much taller than humans, with a corresponding increase in strength.
- Enhanced Senses: all Klaramaran senses are superior than those of Earthlings, although they have no mouth, nose or eyes.
- Absorbing Replication: Chun Yull, besides possessing great strength and resilience, has the uncanny racial ability to absorb the material or energetic properties of anything his species touch and project those properties explosively.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Klaramarans can derive nutrition directly from sunlight.
- They also have access to extremely advanced alien technology.
- Flight: The Faceless Hunter has the ability to fly through unknown means.
- Klaramaran Technology
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- The Faceless Hunter was initially called Chan Yull in Strange Adventures #124, but referred to as Chen Yull throughout the rest of the story, Chun Yull in Strange Adventures #142, and Chan Yull throughout Strange Adventures #152, then Chun Yull again in DC Comics Presents #77 - 78 and thereafter.
- 19 Appearances of Chun Yull (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Chun Yull (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Chun Yull (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chun Yull (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
|Forgotten Villains member|
This character is or was a member of Forgotten Villains, a group of criminals who banded together to conquer the universe.