Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Klaramarian Physiology
- Size Alteration: The Klaramarians are normally of sub-atomic size, although they can control this, and are often much taller than humans, with a corresponding increase in strength. They also have access to extremely advanced alien technology.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Absorbing Replication: Chun Yull, besides possessing great strength and resilience, has the uncanny racial ability to absorb the material or energetic properties of anything his species touch and project those properties explosively.
- Chun Yull was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky, first appearing in Strange Adventures #124. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Chun Yull first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3) #27 by Robert Venditti, Van Jensen, and Bernard Chang.
- 10 Appearances of Chun Yull (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Chun Yull (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Chun Yull (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Chun Yull (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
|Forgotten Villains member|
This character is or was a member of Forgotten Villains, a group of criminals who banded together to conquer the universe.