Powers and Abilities
- Cybernetic Enhancement: As a result of many experiments by her father, Cindy has been given various cybernetic enhancements.
- Wrist Blades: As part of her enhancements, Cindy has retractable blades within her wrists for close combat.
- Enhanced Strength: Possibly as a result of experiments done to her, Cindy has displayed incredible inhuman strength. However, this was only shown after wearing the Shiv armor, meaning that it could be the source of such strength.
- Regeneration: Cindy is able to heal from wounds in seconds, as shown when Stargirl blasted her with the Cosmic Staff.
- Peak Human Condition: Cindy has trained herself in top condition, possibly as a result of her enhancements or training received by her father.
- Martial Arts: Cindy knows a number of martial arts and can apply them against even the most formidable and agile enemies.
- Chemistry: Cindy can provide and concoct various chemicals at ease without help.
- Shiv Armor: An armored suit was made for Cindy by her father. She later stole this suit in order to fight Stargirl.
- Staff: Alongside the armor was a staff with a dragon's head as its tip, capable of spewing fire from its mouth.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Stargirl and is an adaptation of Cindy Burman/Shiv. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Lee Moder and first appeared in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. #1.
- Cindy Burman/Shiv is played by Meg DeLacy.
- 11 Appearances of Cindy Burman (Stargirl TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Cindy Burman (Stargirl TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Cindy Burman (Stargirl TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Cindy Burman (Stargirl TV Series)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.