Centuries ago, in Ancient Egypt, Oggar had tried to convince Circe to be his queen, but she had rejected his love. After his attempt to destroy her with magic failed to have any effect (his power doesn't have harmful effects on females) he instead "gifted" her with immortality. As the years wore on Circe realized what a trick Ogger had played on her, as she lost her beauty but remained alive thanks to Oggar's spell. Circe began to hate all men for dismissing her as an ugly old hag and learned witchcraft to turn them into animals.
- Her immortality is dependent on Oggar's power. When she turned him into a boar and he apparently died in a fall, she lost her immortality and instantly became a skeleton.
- 1 Appearances of Circe (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Circe (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Circe (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Circe (Earth-S)