Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Cissie King-Jones, alias Arrowette, is a skilled archer and a member of Young Justice.
Suzanne was a member of Young Justice who retired from being a hero in the past, taking up a job as a waitress at a restaurant later. She agreed to rejoin the team after Bart Allen told her that they needed to help Conner Kent. She met with the rest of the team and helped in infiltrating the S.T.A.R. Labs compound called "The Constellation" in New Mexico.
Powers and Abilities
- Arrowette was created by Tom Peyer, Craig Rousseau, and Sal Buscema, first appearing in Impulse #28. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Arrowette first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Young Justice (Volume 3) #13 by Brian Michael Bendis and David F. Walker.
- 6 Appearances of Cissie King-Jones (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Cissie King-Jones (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Cissie King-Jones (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Cissie King-Jones (Prime Earth)
Young Justice member