As one of the few members of the Gotham City Police Department that trusted in Batman, O'Hara informed the Dark Knight of the sudden policy placed by the City Council of turning Batman into a wanted man by the law during Gordon's absence.
- This version of Chief O'Hara, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- In Chief O'Hara's first comic appearance (in World's Finest #159), he was working behind the scenes and was not shown. He can be first seen in a comic in Detective Comics #470.
- Appearances of Clancy O'Hara (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Clancy O'Hara (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Clancy O'Hara (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Clancy O'Hara (Earth-One)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.