Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Clay Irons was created by Louise Simonson and Joe St. Pierre, first appearing in Steel Annual (Volume 2) #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Clay Irons first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superwoman #4 by Kate Perkins and Stephen Segovia.
- 7 Appearances of Clay Irons (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Clay Irons (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Clay Irons (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Clay Irons (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.