- Malleable Clay-Like Body: Clayface could shape his appearance into other forms.
- Histrionic personality disorder 
- Vulnerability to Cold: Clayface's malleable clay body can be frozen and hardened, weakening its plasticity. 
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Matt Hagen/Clayface. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #298.
- Clayface is voiced by Alan Tudyk.
- Unlike some of the counterparts this Clayface does not have a vulnerability to water he can submerged deep into the ocean, he can even breath underwater.
- 21 Appearances of Clayface (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Clayface (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Clayface (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Clayface (Harley Quinn TV Series)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."
Legion of Doom member