Clock King was the head of a team of legacy villains, the Terror Titans.
After his group defeated and captured Kid Devil, Clock King conditioned the hero to be sold as a fighter to the The Dark Side Club. Clock King then brought the Titans to his base of operations, a dimension outside of time. After besting Robin, Clock King was stymied by Ravager, who possesses similar precognitive abilities. He offered Ravager a chance to join him, but she refused. Clock King then removed the Titans from his base and decided to move on to new plans. Ravager ultimately reconsidered his earlier offer. Later, Clock King took over The Dark Side Club, and used it to brainwash young metahumans, turning them into his very own "Martyr Militia". He sent the Militia to attack the city of Los Angeles, for no reason other than to amuse himself. Clock King's plans were eventually undone by Miss Martian, who was posing as one of the captured Metahumans, and Ravager, who attacked and defeated him, forcing him to flee his base of operations.
Powers and Abilities
- Precognition: Clock King has the ability to see what is about to happen 4.6692 seconds into the future, allowing him to anticipate an opponent's every move.
- Genius Level Intellect: A technological genius, creating devices such as "teleporters", communications jamming equipment, and even an anti-gravity platform, all of them modeled after timepieces.
- 11 Appearances of Clock King II (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Clock King II (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Clock King II (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Clock King II (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.