Clyde was granted with metahuman powers in the same accident that granted Barry Allen superspeed. He possessed the ability to manipulate the weather, namely being able to generate wind vortexes at great speeds.
- Weather Manipulation
- Aerokinesis: Clyde can create tornadoes with wind speeds of at least 200 miles per hour.
- Electrokinesis: Clyde can manipulate lightning inside of storm clouds that he generates, and is able to direct them at specific targets (even targets moving at high speeds.)
- Hydrokinesis: Clyde can generate clouds of water vapor that allow him to escape from a crime scene.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Clyde Mardon. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #110.
- Clyde Mardon was portrayed by Chad Rook.
- 5 Appearances of Clyde Mardon (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Clyde Mardon (Arrow)
- 1 Quotations by or about Clyde Mardon (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Clyde Mardon (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|