Sgt. Coker was the handler of the G.I. Robot.
Coker was a noncommissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps during World War II. As early as 1942, Coker was assigned the task of overseeing operations with an experimental robot from Project M known as the G.I. Robot, or "Jungle Automatic Killer, Experimental". Coker also worked alongside the second G.I. Robot after the first model was destroyed.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 7 Appearances of Coker (Earth-One)
- 4 Images featuring Coker (Earth-One)
- 2 Quotations by or about Coker (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Coker (Earth-One)