Sgt. Coker was a noncommissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps during World War II. As early as 1942, Coker was assigned the task of overseeing operations with an experimental robot from Project M known as the G.I. Robot, or "Jungle Automatic Killer, Experimental". Coker also worked alongside a robotic canine known as C.A.P.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 3 Appearances of Coker (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Coker (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Coker (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Coker (New Earth)