Colonel Nakadai was a colonel in the Imperial Air Corps.
He went with his limousine to Bad Zwischenahn, to inspect new developed rockets. He especially found interest in the ME-163, which he wanted to bring to Japan, for the saving of Tokyo, which was nearly defeated by the Allies.
To bring it to Tokyo, he planned to ship a prototype with a German u-boat, commanded by the commanders Gunther and Wessler. Unfortunalety, Nakadai was knocked out, and impersonated by the Unknown Soldier before he could enter the u-boat. Said Unknown Soldier managed it to destroy the submarine, with all its sailors in it.
- He may be of royal descent, because he drove in a limousine and Hans Voltmann titled him "excellency".
- 1 Appearances of Colonel Nakadai (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Colonel Nakadai (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Colonel Nakadai (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Colonel Nakadai (Earth-One)