The Computer Tyrants were the totalitarian government of Colu, controlling all aspects of Coluan life until they were defeated by Vril Dox and L.E.G.I.O.N.. Forced to flee their home planet, all of their consciousnesses were merged into a single organic being called Mr. Starr, dedicated to revenge against Dox.
Equipment: None known.
- Mr. Starr: The Computer Tyrants uploaded their collective consciousness in an organic body obtained through bio-engineering.
- Superhuman Strength: Mr Starr's body was shown to be able to overpower even the powerful Strata.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability: Mr Starr could resist the combined assault of L.E.G.I.O.N. without much effort.
- Energy Projection: Mr Starr can project powerful beams of energy from his eyes and hands.
- Enhanced Intellect
- Energy Absorption: Mr Starr's body could absorb solar energy in order to sustain himself.
Weapons: None known.
- Although this team was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- No trivia.