Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Connor Hawke is an operative of the World Army under the codename Red Arrow.
He was sent to Dherain along with Atom, the Sandmen to stop Steppenwolf, but they had to deal with Green Lantern, Flash, and Doctor Fate who also launched an attack against Steppenwolf. The group was then attacked by the Hunger Dogs, while they tried to reach common ground.
Red Arrow along with the other heroes are quickly subdued by the Hunger Dogs, however and left unconscious on the battle field. He later awoke after being healed by Doctor Fate and went along with the other Wonders to aid the World Army's forces. Roy and the other Wonders aided the World Army in a full retreat after Hunger Dogs' member Brutaal apparently killed Green Lantern and Steppenwolf and revealed himself to be Superman.
Connor retreated along with the remaining World Army forces to the Arkham Base. The base was soon attacked by Superman, who was trying to finish off the World Army forces.
Powers and Abilities
- Originally, writer James Robinson intended for Red Arrow to be called Roy McQueen, a mix of Roy Harper and Oliver Queen. The name never appeared in comics, and when Tom Taylor took over the title, he was named Connor Hawke on panel in Earth 2 #20.
- 11 Appearances of Connor Hawke (Earth 2)
- 2 Images featuring Connor Hawke (Earth 2)
- 2 Quotations by or about Connor Hawke (Earth 2)
- Character Gallery: Connor Hawke (Earth 2)
World Army member