The twin sisters Constance and Vivian D'Aramis operated as Crimson Fox. With their similar attire and pheromone powers, they were hard to tell apart and the general populace of France was largely unaware that the Crimson Fox was in fact two separate people. They were both members of the Justice League Europe.
Constance and Vivian D'Aramis were the daughters of a research scientist for a multinational corporation. When their mother died of cancer caused by experiments the CEO of the corporation knew could have potential risks, they vowed revenge on the CEO and ruined his business by setting up the Revson Corporation. Creating a special shared identity that would allow one to run the business and the other to hunt criminals, the sisters became the Crimson Fox.
The D'Aramis sisters joined the Justice League Europe, and the Crimson Fox quickly became France's favorite hero. But tragedy struck when Vivian died at the hands of Puanteur, and Constance solely carry on the Crimson Fox identity.
Powers and Abilities
- Pheromone Control Vivian and Constance had the ability to project pheromones which could affect the emotional fortitude of others, particularly men.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Senses: After Vivian's death, Constance retreated into her animal persona and developed enhanced senses.
- Business Management: Constance and her sister Vivian were the heads of a successful Parisian perfume company.
- Steel Clawed Gloves: They each have gloves that were equipped with deadly steel talons.
- Appearances of Constance D'Aramis (New Earth)
- Images featuring Constance D'Aramis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Constance D'Aramis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Constance D'Aramis (New Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.