An electronic consciousness which has been faced by the heroes of the Justice League of America many times over the years, The Construct has an inherent hatred of humanity. Although the League has often been able to defeat it, it has always returned, and always in a more evolved form than seen before. Shortly before the events of Syndicate Rules, the Flash realized that the Construct yearned for some form of companionship, so he and the Martian Manhunter caused it to split into a number of individual consciousnesses, able to recognize each other. Since then, the Construct has proved more friend than foe.
He was later seen fighting the JLI and once he was defeated he fled to Metron's earth base calling him his creator. It was later assumed that Kilg%re was its creator and master though Kilg%re never explicitly stated he had.
- Electronic Control: The Construct's electronic mind is capable of possessing any electronic machine on Earth.
- Mind Control: The Construct's electronic mind is capable of possessing a human mind by dominating the electronic pulses of the mind.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Costruct's probes
- 15 Appearances of Construct (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Construct (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Construct (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Construct (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."