Corinna Stark is an ally of the Challengers of the Unknown.
The daughter of deranged scientist Algernon Stark, Corinna lived at his castle, assisting in his experiments at reviving the dead and cryogenics. When the Challengers of the Unknown end up fighting one of his monstrosities, Algernon guns down Prof in a fit of rage. The distraught Corinna instructs them to put him in a cryogenic chamber to save his life and she solemnly offers her services as the fourth Challenger while Prof is incapacitated. Her background knowledge in the occult gives her unique skills in her short tenure with the team.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 12 Appearances of Corinna Stark (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Corinna Stark (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Corinna Stark (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Corinna Stark (New Earth)
|Challengers of the Unknown member|
This character is or was a member of the Challengers of the Unknown