Corporal Geezer was a member of the Rifle Brigade.
Geezer was born and raised in the east side of 1920's London and turn himself from a common wretch to a "Cut-throat" thug in 1935. He was suspected for insulting a Royal visit to the East End with the word "wanker", and convicted for 413 counts of murder. His sentence was waived upon posting to the Rifle Brigade on September 3rd, 1939.
- Knives and other various weapons at his disposal.
- Geezer only speaks on occasion, and only ever says "Yer aht of ordeah" ("You're out of order").
- 6 Appearances of Corporal Geezer (Rifle Brigade)
- 2 Images featuring Corporal Geezer (Rifle Brigade)
- Quotations by or about Corporal Geezer (Rifle Brigade)
- Character Gallery: Corporal Geezer (Rifle Brigade)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."