The Cosmic Converter Belt is based on the technology first designed by Ted Knight, the original Starman.
When the first Star-Spangled Kid, Sylvester Pemberton, was rescued after being lost in time, Knight gave him the Cosmic Rod to use in his adventures. Pemberton improved the tech and adapted it for use as a belt. Following Pemberton's death at the hands of Solomon Grundy, the belt was found by Courtney Whitmore, the step-daughter of his former partner Stripesy, who used it to become the second Star-Spangled Kid.
Solar Energy Conversion: The Cosmic Converter Belt converts cosmic energy (star light) and into a very useful and flexible force.
- Enhanced Strength: It enables the wearer to lift incredible weight
- Enhanced Agility: move with heightened agility.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Stamina
- Shooting Stars: which are light forms which disrupt electric devices and organic nervous systems.
- Aura Connection: the Converter Belt is attuned to the aura of the wielder
- Appearances of Cosmic Converter Belt
- Item Gallery: Cosmic Converter Belt
- Images featuring Cosmic Converter Belt
Links and References