Born to the life of leisure in the British aristocracy, Cosmo rose to prominence as a gentlemen detective.
An accomplished thespian and a master of disguise, he styled himself the "Phantom of Disguise", and traveled the world during the 1930s, unraveling several seemingly inexplicable mysteries.
In his first recorded adventure, Cosmo matched wits with an enemy agent named Taro, who was every bit the sleuth and master of disguise that Cosmo was, almost. Later he traveled to Capetown, South Africa to investigate a diamond smuggling operation. He went on to solve the murder of his musician mentor, Emil Rogello. Less than a year later, Cosmo traveled to the United States where he became involved in a scandal at the Russian Legation in New York City, and even shared in a cowboy-style adventure in Texas.
- Acting: Cosmo could act on a professional level.
- Disguise: Cosmo was a master of disguise.
- Mimicry: Cosmo could mimic most actions and voices.
- Music: He was also expertly trained to play the piano.
- Cosmo traveled with, and made use of, a theatrical disguise kit.
- Cosmo packed a concealed semiautomatic handgun.
- This version of the Phantom of Disguise, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Cosmo smokes a pipe.
- 39 Appearances of Cosmo (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Cosmo (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Cosmo (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Cosmo (Earth-Two)