The Hyena was the archenemy of Dark Claw.
The Canadian government initiated the Weapon X Project. Logan and Quinn of the RCAF are both accepted as candidates for the project, along with four other "volunteers". Few records of the procedures used survive, fragments of Professor Carter Nichols' notes do mention two scientists by name, Cornelius and Hines. Logan's latent metamutant healing power kicks in, which allows him to survive the adamantium-crafting process. Creed survives as well, but becomes a remorseless killing machine, exactly what the project was hoping for. Creed's sanity does not fare as well, and he eventually goes rogue. Indestructible metal known as "Adamantium" was bonded to Creed's skeleton and he was given claws made of the same substance. Unlike Dark Claw, however, Creed was physically deformed as a result of the experiment and went insane. Project X also triggered metamutant abilities in Creed, who became known as Hyena. Hyena, also known as the Cackling Canine, will not stop his maniacal grinning until his arch nemesis, Dark Claw, is destroyed. He has a gang called the Pack.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Decelerated Aging
- Enhanced Senses
- He is an amalgam of Sabretooth and The Joker, while having a name mixing both Sabretooth (Victor Creed) and Harley Quinn.
- 4 Appearances of Creed Quinn (Amalgam Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Creed Quinn (Amalgam Universe)
- Quotations by or about Creed Quinn (Amalgam Universe)
- Character Gallery: Creed Quinn (Amalgam Universe)