"Dead Again, Part III of III": The Spectre appears in the home of corrupt businessman Arthur Sachs. Sachs' criminal investments have ruined the lives of hundreds of people. The Spectre dispenses justice by assaulting Arthur with a whirlwind of coins.
- Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Spectre.
Appearing in "Dead Again, Part III of III"
- Jim Corrigan (Final appearance; dies)
- Arthur Sachs (Only appearance; dies)
- Edward Shaw (Only appearance; dies)
- Karl Weiss (Final appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Dead Again, Part III of III"
The Spectre appears in the home of corrupt businessman Arthur Sachs. Sachs' criminal investments have ruined the lives of hundreds of people. The Spectre dispenses justice by assaulting Arthur with a whirlwind of coins.
Soon after, the Spectre returns to the home of Satanist, Karl Weiss. The Spectre entity allows Crispus greater control, and Allen uses it to burn Weiss alive.
Later, Crispus confers with the Spectre and learns the extent to which sin has affected this world. Crispus is ready to permanently bond with the Spectre, but he wants the ability to choose which targets should earn the Spectre's wrath. The Spectre entity agrees, but first there is one last mission to handle before they can permanently merge.
At the Allen household, Jake Allen regrets purchasing a gun. He tells his brother, Mal, that he is not going to hunt down Jim Corrigan.
Crispus meanwhile, believes that his final pre-merge mission is to bring Jim Corrigan to justice. The Spectre guides him to Corrigan's location, but stipulates that he cannot take any action against the corrupt cop. Suddenly, young Malcolm Allen appears in the alley. He has taken his brother's gun and now unloads it into Jim Corrigan's body. The Spectre tells Crispus that he must now dispense justice against his own son. Crispus solemnly and painlessly takes Malcolm's life.
Soon after, Crispus Allen and the Spectre permanently merge with one another. The Spectre begins his mission with full vigor, beginning with a serial killer named Edward Shaw.
- This book was first published on July 26, 2006.
- Crispus Allen appears next in Tales of the Unexpected (Volume 2) #1.
- This issue contains flashbacks from Infinite Crisis #4.
- The Spectre states that he was responsible for famous biblical events such as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah as well as the Great Flood.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre series
- Images from Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre Vol 1 3
- The Spectre Recommended Reading
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1): Adventure Comics #431- #440
- Countdown to Mystery
- Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre (Volume 1)
- Day of Judgment
- Day of Vengeance
- Final Crisis: Revelations
- More Fun Comics (Volume 1)
- Spectre (Volume 1)
- Spectre (Volume 2)
- Spectre (Volume 3)
- Spectre (Volume 4)
- Tales of the Unexpected (Volume 2)
- Wrath of the Spectre (Volume 1)