- The major crimes unit. If we were stopping major crimes like the gang war that's been ripping the city into chunks for almost a month, maybe I'd be considering. But that's not what we do, is it? No. We run errands for a vigilante, and that part is just plain wrong.
- — Crispus Allen src
Crispus Allen was a detective in the Gotham City Police Department sometime before the Joker's reign of terror. Allen was partnered with Anna Remirez. Ramirez and Allen often disagreed about the integrity of the police department working with the Batman. Allen detested the Batman, believing him to be an outlaw vigilante, while Ramirez believed that Batman made Gotham City a safer place.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Nolanverse film series and is an adaptation of Crispus Allen. The original character was created by Greg Rucka and Shawn Martinbrough and first appeared in Detective Comics #742.
- Crispus Allen was voiced by Gary Dourdan.
- 2 Appearances of Crispus Allen (Nolanverse)
- 2 Images featuring Crispus Allen (Nolanverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Crispus Allen (Nolanverse)
- Character Gallery: Crispus Allen (Nolanverse)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.