- So you see, Gentlemen of the Court .... these three men are LEGALLY DEAD! They do not exist in the eyes of the Law! Am I right, Your Honor?
- — Mr. Croaker src
The Croaker convinced the court system that he had resurrected three notorious dead gangsters, by using plastic surgery to replicate the faces, fingerprints, and death wounds, of Francis "Two-Gun" Crowley, Gerald "Killer" Chapman, and John Dillinger himself. Their murderous crime spree was overly prolonged by their legal status as dead men, but eventually they were fatally dealt with by Mister Scarlet and Pinky. The Croaker was arrested, and was reported to have killed himself in his cell, by taking poison.
enemy of Mr. Scarlet
- 1 Appearances of Croaker (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Croaker (Earth-S)
- 1 Quotations by or about Croaker (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Croaker (Earth-S)