- The Official Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover Index (March 1986) and The Official Crisis on Infinite Earths Index (July 1986) called the reality where the DC/Marvel characters coexisted Crossover Earth. Marvel would assign the reality the name "Earth-7642" in their Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe.
- Crossover Earth is one of the three Earths in the Crossover Indexes that do not appear in the Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium.
- This reality is notable for having its own Phoenix Force and Darkseid.
- At the time of the Official Indexes (1986) only four stories were expressly labeled as being set on Crossover Earth:
- The online companion to the All New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (2006) added the following DC/Marvel stories to the Official Indexes list:
- The online companion to the All New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (2006) also added other Marvel crossover expanding the number of characters that existed on this Earth. Among them were various characters from the Wildstorm Universe (such as the WildC.A.T.s and Gen 13).
- Not all stories where Marvel and DC characters coexist in the same reality happen on Crossover Earth. Batman/Captain America for example is not set on Crossover Earth but rather Earth-3839.
- Characters from Crossover Earth
- Other things related to Crossover Earth
- Crossover Earth's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Crossover Earth
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.