Crucifer is a vampire lord from an unknown reality of the Multiverse.
In 2018, Crucifer and his cult ambushed Breacher, trying to kill him once and for all; the viber managed to kill his minions but the vampire lord gained the upper hand thanks to Breacher's age which weakened his powers. Just before Crucifer could kill him, Cisco Ramon aka Vibe breached to the battlefield, hitting the vampire lord with a sunlight cannon that was ineffective against him but slowed Crucifer down enough to let the two vibers escape.
Powers and Abilities
- Vampirism: In addition to the various mental and physical benefits that vampires are heir to, they also possess the ability to turn others into vampires as well. Each new vampire is traditionally subservient to the one who "turned" them, but some strong-willed vampires have been known to rebel against their masters.
- Enhanced Senses: A vampire's senses are enhanced far beyond those of a normal human being.
- Immortality: So long as vampires continue to consume blood, they will not age beyond the physical state they were in when they first became a vampire.
- Invulnerability: Vampires are invulnerable to most forms of injury (certain exceptions apply). Bullets, blades and blunt objects do little to no damage to a vampire's body.
- Regeneration: In addition to being virtually indestructible, whatever damage a vampire does in fact suffer can be healed through the consumption of human blood.
- Superhuman Strength: A vampire's strength level is several times that of a normal human being and they are considered superhuman.
- Superhuman Stamina: So long as they continue to consume human blood, a vampire can function tirelessly without rest or relaxation. However, a vampire's stamina wanes the closer it is to sunrise.
- Psychokinesis: Most vampires possess some form of psychokinesis. Some are clairvoyant, others can communicate telepathically, some possess mind control. Particularly powerful vampires can control the minds of several people at once.
- Transformation: Vampires often possess the ability to transform into a variety of creatures or effects such as bats, wolves, rats or even mist. While their physical attributes may fluctuate during such states, a vampire's mental acuity is the same as that when they are in their human shape. A vampire who transforms into an animal may also benefit from that particular animal's attributes including razor-sharp claws, fangs or the ability to fly.
- Metamorphosis: Vampires often demonstrate the ability to alter their appearance at will.
- Crucifer is portrayed by Mikael Vierge.
- 1 Appearances of Crucifer (Arrowverse)
- Images featuring Crucifer (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Crucifer (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Crucifer (Arrowverse)