Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Despite not being married to Arthur any longer, she is initially one of his associates in his plans to destroy Batman. When their daughter finds out he is involved in the scheme, Crystal pressures him to do something about it; however, when he tries to have Stephanie killed in order to silence her, Crystal backs away from the plan.
- Crystal Brown was created by Chuck Dixon and Tom Lyle, first appearing in Detective Comics #647. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Crystal Brown first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman Eternal #3 by Scott Snyder, James Tynion IV, and Jason Fabok.
- 4 Appearances of Crystal Brown (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Crystal Brown (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Crystal Brown (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Crystal Brown (Prime Earth)