Crystal Frost used to live a difficult life with her abusive parents until her ice powers manifested and she used them to kill her parents. Years later, she became the metahuman criminal "Killer Frost" and was then taken to prison in Belle Reve. Killer Frost was one of the many members of Task Force X assembled by Amanda Waller to retrieve a mystical black playing card which allows the user to bypass Hell and go directly to Heaven. After the Squad left Denver, Colorado after fleeing from Vandal Savage, Killer Frost was kidnapped by Professor Zoom's henchmen Silver Banshee and Blockbuster. Killer Frost's nano-bomb was removed from her neck thanks to Zoom's powers, convincing her to join Zoom's crew and betraying the Squad in the process. After the Squad managed to find Savage's lair, Zoom's crew later arrived and Killer Frost trapped her former teammates in ice (and also froze Harley Quinn's mouth shut as she was bored of hearing Harley talk). After Zoom removed the mystical card from Savage's chest, Killer Frost then double-crossed Zoom by killing Silver Banshee and Blockbuster, and took the card for ransom. Copperhead then managed to free himself and fought Killer Frost and Waller detonated Copperhead's bomb during the struggle with Killer Frost, killing them both.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the animated direct-to-DVD movies beginning with Justice League: War. It is an adaptation of Crystal Frost/Killer Frost. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Al Milgrom and first appeared in Firestorm #3.
- Killer Frost was voiced by Kristin Bauer.
- 1 Appearances of Crystal Frost (War)
- 2 Images featuring Crystal Frost (War)
- Quotations by or about Crystal Frost (War)
- Character Gallery: Crystal Frost (War)
Suicide Squad member