"Singularity Aftermath: The End": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- --Not long ago, I wondered if I'd lost my soul, even my identity, by becoming a machine--and maybe even a monster. But I wasn't a monster. I was who I'd always been. And my soul is still intact. In fact, now my soul needed the machine to embark on its journey to the next evolutionary step for humankind. It was a journey I relished taking, the only way I could--As Cyborg.
- -- Cyborg
Appearing in "Singularity Aftermath: The End"
- Anomaly (Dies)
- Aldous (Apparent Death)
- Mecha-Humans (Alternate reality)
- Beast Boy (Alternate reality)
- Elinore Stone (Alternate reality)
- Cyborg (Alternate reality)
- Silas Stone (Alternate reality)
Synopsis for "Singularity Aftermath: The End"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on November 1, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Cyborg Vol 2 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Cyborg series
Links and References
- No external links.