On Earth-19, dimension jumping was made a capital crime after a neighboring Earth invaded theirs. Gypsy was assigned to bring back H.R. Wells, who had traveled to Earth-1 after being exposed as a fraud. When Gypsy arrived, she quickly overpowered the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, and H.R. accepted his fate. However, Cisco Ramon stepped up to defend H.R., as challenging Gypsy to combat to the death could allow H.R. to escape his sentence. Cisco managed to defeat Gypsy by targeting her balance, but refused to kill her. Gypsy left to return to Earth-19, falsely reporting that H.R. was killed.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Gypsy. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Chuck Patton and first appeared in Justice League of America Annual #2.
- Gypsy was portrayed by Jessica Camacho.
- 14 Appearances of Cynthia Reynolds (Arrowverse: Earth-19)
- 1 Images featuring Cynthia Reynolds (Arrowverse: Earth-19)
- Quotations by or about Cynthia Reynolds (Arrowverse: Earth-19)
- Character Gallery: Cynthia Reynolds (Arrowverse: Earth-19)