- Grundy help if Grundy can crush skulls.
- — Solomon Grundy src
Cyrus Gold was a criminal that was killed and dumped in Slaughter Swamp outside of Gotham. Something in the swamp water brought him back to life as a hulking zombie. With no recollection of who he once was, the monster took the name "Solomon Grundy" from a nursery rhyme. He joined the Injustice League and sought to cause destruction where he could.
- Resurrection: Grundy is a supernatural zombie. No matter how somebody were to kill him, he'll always be reborn on a Monday.
- Unique Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game DC Legends and is an adaptation of Solomon Grundy. The original character was created by Alfred Bester and Paul Reinman and first appeared in All-American Comics #61.
- 1 Appearances of Cyrus Gold (DC Legends)
- 1 Images featuring Cyrus Gold (DC Legends)
- 1 Quotations by or about Cyrus Gold (DC Legends)
- Character Gallery: Cyrus Gold (DC Legends)
Injustice League member