- Grundy kill you dead!
- — Solomon Grundy src
Solomon Grundy is a super-strong, undead criminal that was brainwashed to work for Superman's Regime.
Main article: Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Five Vol 1
Five years after the destruction of Metropolis, Solomon Grundy resurfaced, having been dormant for years. Grundy came into the possession of the Toyman and was being transported in a box truck when it was commandeered by Hawkgirl. Grundy escaped from his imprisonment and began causing havoc, attracting the attention of Superman and a Superman impostor.  The two Superman, disagreeing on who was the real Superman, began fighting each other while simultaneously fighting Grundy until Yellow Lantern stepped in. Grundy caused Bizarro to escape, and Superman, in return, ripped Grundy's head off from his body.
Possible Post-Regime Epilogue
The battle over, Grundy eluded capture and returned to his swamp to heal his wounds. During regeneration, Grundy found he could channel the elemental force of The Red. All animal life would bend to his rule. His increased power also allowed him to resurrect the long-lost Grey Force.
Now instead of ruling Earth's creatures, he could simply destroy them. After defeating the world's heroes, Grundy turned Earth into his version of paradise. He now rules over a grey and lifeless planet.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Injustice: Gods Among Us franchise and is an adaptation of Solomon Grundy. The original character was created by Alfred Bester and Paul Reinman and first appeared in All-American Comics #61.
- Solomon Grundy was voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- 17 Appearances of Cyrus Gold (Injustice)
- 7 Images featuring Cyrus Gold (Injustice)
- 1 Quotations by or about Cyrus Gold (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Cyrus Gold (Injustice)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Five #11
- Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Five #12
Suicide Squad member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."