- This character is an adaptation of D'Artagnan, a character from the novel The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas published in 1897. More information can be found in the Wikipedia.org article Charles_de_Batz_de_Castelmore_d'Artagnan#Portrayals_in_fiction.
- The D'Artagnan of Dumas's novels was based on the main character from Gatien de Courtilz de Sandras's novel Les mémoires de M. d'Artagnan, which was loosely based on the life of a real person: Charles de Batz de Castelmore d'Artagnan. As Dumas's D'Artagnan is quite far removed from the actual D'Artagnan (and then adapting Dumas into comics provides one more level of separation), we do not consider DC's fictional D'Artagnan to be a representation of the real D'Artagnan.
- In the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, Earth-Two, Earth-S and Earth-One each had a separate and distinct D'Artagnan. On the Post-Crisis New Earth, those three characters were combined into one being.
- D'Artagnan is a reincarnation of Sir Lancelot. After his death, he was reincarnated as James Bowie, Crazy Horse and finally Travis (Warlord) Morgan.
- D'Artagnan has not actually appeared in a New Earth story, but he has been mentioned on New Earth, mainly as one of Travis Morgan's prior incarnations.
- Appearances of D'Artagnan (New Earth)
- Images featuring D'Artagnan (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about D'Artagnan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: D'Artagnan (New Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.