Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "Bishop's Gambit"
Appearing in "Bishop's Gambit"
- The Legends
- Amelia Earhart (Flashback and main story) (Dies)
- Bishop (Flashback and main story)
- A.V.A. clones (Flashback and main story)
- Banshees (Mentioned only)
- God (Mentioned only)
- Kayla's mother (Mentioned only)
- Necrians (Mentioned only)
- Marion Davies (Mentioned only)
- Mary Pickford (Mentioned only)
- Bishop's Gambit is a pun on the chess move, Queen's Gambit.
- It is revealed that Bishop's cloning technology is able to replicate every human being.
- He used it to resurrect himself after being killed by Sara Lance.
- As a consequence of being poisoned by Amelia Earhart, Sara Lance also died and was brought back to life by Bishop.
- In a now erased timeline, Amelia Earhart caused a massacre at Endless Meadows Asylum in 1956; after the Legends escorted her to the Waverider, the timeline is brought back to its original state.
- John Constantine seems to have somehow lost his magic powers.
- No trivia.
- Images from DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) Episode: Bishop's Gambit
- Episodes of DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series)
- Images from DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series)
- Gallery for the DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) series
Links and References