When two entities known as the Brothers (the embodiments of both the Marvel and DC multiverses) remembered each other's existence (due to recent cosmos-shaking events tha DC Versus Marvel was an Intercompany Crossover between DC Comics and Marvel Comics, which lead to them temporarily being merged into the Amalgam Universe.
When two entities known as the Brothers (the embodiments of both the Marvel and DC multiverses) remembered each other's existence (due to recent cosmos-shaking events that tore the fabric of the multiverses and redefined reality), they pitted combatants from their respective realities together. The winner would then destroy the loser (and its own respective multiverse), to prevent this from happening, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre joined forces and combined the two universes together, creating the Amalgam universe. This universe had its own unique history which was a combination of both multiverses.
With the help of the hero named Access, the Living Tribunal and the Spectre managed to separate the two realities once more and the Amalgam Universe has ceased to exist.
Issues in event have not yet been added.
- This is the first DC Marvel Crossover that occurs within the continuity of both universes. Previous crossovers took place in a shared continuity construct (that is, on an Earth where DC and Marvel were "always" together).
- Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man
- Superman and Spider-Man
- Batman vs The Incredible Hulk
- Uncanny X-Men and The New Teen Titans
- Batman / Punisher: Lake of Fire
- Punisher / Batman: Deadly Knights
- Darkseid vs Galactus: The Hunger
- Spider-Man and Batman
- Green Lantern / Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances
- DC Versus Marvel
- All Access
- Silver Surfer / Superman
- Batman and Captain America
- Daredevil / Batman
- Batman and Spider-Man
- Unlimited Access
- Superman / Fantastic Four
- The Incredible Hulk vs Superman
- Batman / Daredevil: King of New York