"Chapter Three": Wally tries to stop the Anti-Life virus from spreading after ensuring Linda is safe, by destroying screens and saving people from the Anti-Living. He discards Batman's advice to hide, but realizes he's not fast enough to save everyone.
DCeased: Hope at World's End Vol 1 3 (Digital) is a chapter in the digital-first series DCeased: Hope at World's End (Volume 1 (Digital)) published in 2020.
Appearing in "Chapter Three"
- The Flash (Wally West) (First appearance)
- Flash Family
- The Flash (Barry Allen) (Statue only)
- Godspeed (In a photograph only)
- Harley Quinn
- Hartley Rathaway
- Kid Flash (In a photograph only)
- Linda Park (First appearance)
- Nightwing (Appears only as a corpse)
- Poison Ivy
- Robin (Tim Drake) (Appears only as a corpse)
- Jay Garrick (Mentioned only)
- Mr. Peterson (Mentioned only)
- Central City
- Gotham City
- Keystone City
- New York City
- Unnamed Parallel Earth (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Chapter Three"
Wally tries to stop the Anti-Life virus from spreading after ensuring Linda is safe, by destroying screens and saving people from the Anti-Living. He discards Batman's advice to hide, but realizes he's not fast enough to save everyone.
He seeks the help of Max Mercury and Bert Allen in saving others. While he explains the situation to them, they are joined by Jesse Quick and later try to stop the spread of the virus in Keystone City. Wally meanwhile rescues many people including Pied Piper in Central City, Arsenal in New York City, and the people in Gotham (led by Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy) but finds that every city in the United States has been infected with the virus.
Mercury suggests evacuating people of Keystone to a parallel Earth and Wally decides to run on the tandem cosmic treadmill along with Bart to open a portal, since Mercury and Jesse aren't fast enough. The latter duo however rescues all uninfected residents of Keystone but Bart collapses after running for so long to keep the portal open.
Max rushes to rescue Bart and tells Wally to keep running. As Wally stars collapsing himself, Mercury takes him and Bart to the parallel Earth but has been bitten by one of the Anti-Living. Instead of killing him, the other three speedsters transfer some of their speed to him, allowing the infected Max to join the Speed Force before he succumbs to the virus, wherein he will keep on running forever.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss DCeased: Hope at World's End Vol 1 3 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DCeased: Hope at World's End series
- Images from DCeased: Hope at World's End Vol 1 3 (Digital)
Links and References
- No external links.