"The Monster Inside of Us All": In the north Atlantic Ocean, Aquaman comes across a cruise ship and is assaulted by an enraged mob of infected. In Metropolis, Lois Lane insists that Robin, [[Jonathan Samuel Ken
- It's a technological/biological hybrid. It can be transferred through blood and through digital imagery. To save the world, you're going to have to destroy any human carriers and you're going to have to take down the internet.
- — Batman
Appearing in "The Monster Inside of Us All"
- Justice League of America
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Lois Lane
- Super Sons
- Ella Lane (Mentioned only)
- Sam Lane (Mentioned only)
- Harley Quinn (First appearance)
- Mister Freeze (Mentioned only)
- Poison Ivy (First appearance)
- Apokolips (Mentioned only)
- Sector 2814
- Anti-Life Equation
- The Green
- Green Lantern Ring
- Trick Arrows (Boxing Glove Arrow)
- Trident of Neptune
Synopsis for "The Monster Inside of Us All"
In the north Atlantic Ocean, Aquaman comes across a cruise ship and is assaulted by an enraged mob of infected. In Metropolis, Lois Lane insists that Robin, Superboy, and Superman head to the Daily Planet building for safety. In Gotham City, Harley Quinn confronts the Joker and Poison Ivy awaits her return in her botanical garden. Unknown to either of them, he has been infected by the corrupted Anti-Life Equation.
Dinah Drake, Hal Jordan, and Oliver Queen are on a camping trip, when Hal looks at his phone and is infected by the techno-organic virus himself. When he attacks his former friends, Drake's Canary Cry kills him. The Green Lantern Ring chooses her to be the new Green Lantern of Sector 2814 and Superman arrives after hearing the scream to get his fellow Justice Leaguers.
They head to the Daily Planet where Lois plans to use radio receivers and other analog equipment for communication. Robin has made contact with his father Batman in the Batcave, where he is quarantined. After being attacked by Nightwing and Red Robin, his blood is infected—he is using one of Mister Freeze's suits to slow his metabolism but he knows that he doesn't have long until he turns. He tells his friends about his infection and everything he's been able to learn about the techno organic virus, he then tells his son that Alfred has something for him before his mind goes blank with rage and Alfred kills him with a shotgun.
Variant Cover Gallery
- No trivia.
- Discuss DCeased Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the DCeased series
- Images from DCeased Vol 1 2