Dalor is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Dalor comes from the planet Timron, where every good deed is repaid with gold, no matter how insignificant. Following his customs, Dalor helped other planets in his sector in exchange for valuable goods, even if those are valuable only on said planet. This custom wasn't approved of by Hal Jordan, who accidentally stumbled on a planet where the natives revered him as their savior, offering him bounties for his services. Eager to be the planet's savior, Dalor failed to protect the natives from a sulfur cloud in time, causing the death of the chieftain. Matters could have been worse if it wasn't for Hal stepping in to save the rest of the tribe. Hal took the case to the Guardians of the Universe, who helped him see the truth in Dalor's actions. The Guardians put Dalor in a Ritual of Endurance, where his innocence would only be proved if he survived. After learning the nature of Timron's customs, Hal stepped in and saved Dalor. Even when Hal Jordan faked being out of power, Dalor repaid his favor by saving him in return.
Powers and Abilities
And I shall shed my light over dark evil -- for the dark things cannot stand the light -- the light of Green Lantern!
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 8 Appearances of Dalor (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Dalor (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dalor (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dalor (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."