"Monstrous Finale, Man and Monsters": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- We aren't like these monsters, Damage. We aren't man or monsters. We're us. We can't be separated. It take two things to create balance. Together we're balanced. We need to stop fighting each other. You've allowed me to be the hero I always wanted to be...just not in the way I wanted. The world already has a Superman and Four Flash. But there's only one Damage.
Appearing in "Monstrous Finale, Man and Monsters"
Synopsis for "Monstrous Finale, Man and Monsters"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Damage Vol 2 16 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Damage series
- Images from Damage Vol 2 16
Links and References