Trained from an early age, Damian was destined to be the next Batman...at least that wa what his father wanted. Damian and his parents visited the Batman Museum to celebrate its opening when Joker Jr. attacked. Bruce, wanting to give Damian a test, suggested his son take on the villain, but Damian down right refused to do so. This gave Joker Jr. the opening he needed, so he injured Bruce. Just then Batman (Dick Grayson) enters and attempted to save the Waynes but Joker Jr. caused the foundation of the museum to crumble on top of them. Dick saved Damian and tried to go back for Bruce and Selina but the building collapsed on top of them and killing them in the process, causing a similar tragedy that seemed to befall all potential Batmen and Robins. This eventually drove Damian to become Robin and he and Dick defeated Joker and Joker Jr. Long after this, the cycle continued and eventually Damian became Batman and his own son became the new Robin.
- Despite being named after the actual Damian Wayne from the comics he is the exact opposite in terms of behavior.
- He does not exist in the actual continuity of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. He is a character in a book Alfred writes, about a possible future for Batman.
- Damian was voiced by Patrick Cavanaugh as a teenager and Diedrich Bader as an adult.
- 1 Appearances of Damian Wayne (The Brave and the Bold)
- 3 Images featuring Damian Wayne (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Damian Wayne (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Damian Wayne (The Brave and the Bold)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.