Personal History of Dan Jurgens is unknown.
Dan Jurgens is a writer and artist for DC Comics. He is most famously known for his long-running work on the various Superman titles of the 1990s. Dan Jurgens is responsible for two of the more significant events to take place during this era - The Death of Superman and the Zero Hour: Crisis in Time limited series.
- No special notes.
- He has a fan letter in Superboy #202 (1974). A decade later, he would pencil several issues of the Legion of Super-Heroes.
- Dan Jurgens's Images as a Penciler
- Dan Jurgens's Images as an Inker
- Dan Jurgens's Images as a Cover Artist
- Dan Jurgens's Images as a Colourist