Dana Hanrahan is a homicide detective with the Gotham City Police Department.
She worked alongside Commissioner Gordon when the Joker reappeared in Gotham. She canceled a date so she could accompany Gordon to a dinner celebrating Curtis Base. When the Joker attacked, his henchmen took her hostage and threatened to use Joker Venom on her unless Gordon stood down. Hanrahan was shocked when Gordon and Batman realized that the Joker they'd met was an imposter. She joined Gordon and Batman when they confronted the real Joker in his hiding place and shot him in the shoulder when he ran.
Hanrahan was next assigned to the Electrocutioner case. She recognized that Haney wanted to become commissioner and was deliberately sabotaging the department while Gordon was in the hospital to make him look bad.
- Commissioner Gordon considered Dana Hanrahan a rising star in the department and thought that she might make captain one day.
- 7 Appearances of Dana Hanrahan (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Dana Hanrahan (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dana Hanrahan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dana Hanrahan (New Earth)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.