Danny the Street is an actual living sentient street. He moves between the cities and infiltrates them, thus bringing happiness to citizens.
He is a sentient street who is able to place himself anywhere around the world. Danny lets the people tossed out by society have a place to rest. He entertains them with drag shows and various shops. Danny cross-dresses and enjoys expressing himself by putting pink, frilly awnings or curtains on gun stores and the like.
Danny was the first target of Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. He was rescued by the Doom Patrol. He was later kidnapped by Mr. Nobody and the Brotherhood of Dada. They simply wanted him to take them somewhere else and he happily complied. Danny thought the Brotherhood of Dada was perfectly fine. Later, he became the location of the Doom Patrol Headquarters.
Eventually, Danny grew and became Danny the World. He was deconstructed by the Gentrifiers, and was left as only Danny the Brick. This brick is being protected by Crazy Jane. Danny the Street and Crazy Jane had recently rejoined Doom Patrol.
- Unique Physiology: Danny is a sentient, living street. He was never a human and his name was given to him. His motivations are clear and he is the only street like him in the world.
- Molecular Reconstruction: Danny has been reconstructed a few times. He started as a street, became a world and was reduced to a brick. While those may not have been voluntary, Danny can reconstitute himself in an innumerable amount of ways; creating shops or signs to communicate with or building entire structures and homes for his friends.
- Teleportation: Danny the Street is capable of moving himself into almost any location all over the world.
- 47 Appearances of Danny the Street (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Danny the Street (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Danny the Street (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Danny the Street (New Earth)
Doom Patrol member